Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Maternity Pictures

 There is nothing I enjoy doing more, than maternity shoots. I find pregnant women gorgeous! All of them!!!! I can admire them for hours, telling kind words from the bottom of my heart. They are so precious! And so cute!!!!!

 I know, I know, I'm getting a little too sugary sweet here... Oh well, this is how I feel. Can I express  my adoration at my own blog?

 It took more than 27 years of my life to realize that not every pregnant woman looks at herself with delight. It happens quite often that a constantly changing, growing body makes future moms feel insecure and less attractive.

 What can I say? I wish you could see yourself through my eyes. You are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a living evidence of the miracle of life, you have an angel inside, you glow... How in the world can't you see that????

Why do we tend to be so hard on ourselves?

The only thing I can do to help is to capture the beauty I see with my camera. And so I do...

Let's make photography a celebration of life and love! Cheers to that!







 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment