Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Gorgeous Maya

 Is Beauty only skin deep?
I doubt that...

I think Beauty is our inner light, shining through our eyes and making the world a better place to be...
Seriously.

It's about being in the moment and feeling good about yourself. Open heart is crucial as well as good energy...

What if we accepted ourselves just as we are, without trying to change anything?
What if we started being grateful for what we have?

 Maya came to me because she wanted some gorgeous nude portraits of herself, being 25, to show them off to her grandchildren when she gets old.

 I liked the idea a lot! I think, I should shoot more nudes. Moreover, I'd love to have such photo session myself, if I find someone like me to do the work.

 I think human form is beautiful and there is nothing to be ashamed of whatsoever.

Think about it: our bodies are the Temples, where our Souls reside. What's wrong with cherishing them and taking care of them? Why do we take for granted our ability to breathe, see, hear, smell, walk, touch, love, you name it... These are the miracles we should be grateful for on a daily basis.
 Why wouldn't we capture the beauty, while we still have it, so we can look back at it in twenty, thirty, forty, fifty, sixty years from now and be happy, that we allowed ourselves to make it happen?

I can't display anything, which would make my model even slightly uncomfortable on this blog, so I'll share what I can with my curious viewer.










No comments:

Post a Comment