Wednesday, December 12, 2012

San Diego Love, La Jolla

 The story of why I moved to the US is quite entertaining. Moreover, when I tell it, some people think that I'm not saying the whole truth. Here it is: I fell in love with San Diego. Not more and not less. That simple.

 My friend and I traveled to L.A. in the fall of 2006. We visited San Diego for only one day right before I went back to Ukraine. I never felt anything like that before: I was home!
 I wanted to be in this place, see its beauty, breathe that air and be happy ever after... I came back in 10 month and here I am: still living the dream.

 I feel special connection to La Jolla: Institute of Oceanography, Glider Port, La Jolla Cove and Torrey Pines are forever in my heart.

Here are some recent pictures from my walk in Torrey Pines. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment