Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crazy Yoga Desert Adventure...

 After one of my yoga classes, I approached my teacher and said: "This is beautiful! We should capture it while it lasts..." He said, "Okay."

 This is why I do photography: life is way too short and way too precious not to. I'm honored to be given the trust to capture special moment for people, moreover, "to steal their souls' through my work.
I know, sometimes it's brutally honest, and so is life.

 Wanted to share some results with my lovely audience:)


 Here it is: two crazy yogis and one camera in East County....

 I picked East County because I got tired of seeing the same thing over and over again. How many more yoga sunset pictures on the beach can you take. Really... That's why we are called "creatives" because we CREATE....

 Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment